Do you know your Biometric Health Numbers?
Getting and staying healthy starts with knowing your body’s biometric numbers. Biometric health screenings that include height, weight, blood pressure, and other values to measure heart health and blood sugar levels are free to all OSU Health Plan members. The screenings are needed to complete your Personal Health & Well-Being Assessment (PHA), the cornerstone of OSU’s Your Plan for Health initiative.
You can obtain your biometric health numbers by visiting your primary care physician or by attending a complimentary, on-campus screening. Screenings are non-fasting and held throughout the year.
Schedule Your Screening
- Faculty and Staff and Spouse and Same-Sex Domestic Partners should visit Link to Health and choose a date that works best for you. Click "Register" to see all open appointment times and locations for that date.
- To search for a specific location, select “Register” on a specific date, then "Locations" to select your preferred location. If no appointment times appear on the location you choose, the location is not sponsoring screenings on that date. Once you register, you will receive an email confirming your appointment.
- If you need to cancel or change a scheduled appointment, e-mail email@example.com or call 614-292-4700 / 800-678-6269 before attempting to reschedule. Please commit to the screening appointment you have selected, or cancel as early as possible to ensure appointments are available to others.
The Day of Your Screening:
- Although fasting (going without food) 12 hours prior to your screening is not required, it is recommended to obtain the most accurate results.
- Drink plenty of water during the 12-hour fasting period and at least one 8-ounce glass of water one hour prior to your appointment.
- Bring your medical insurance card, photo ID, and 8- or 9-digit employee ID number.
- Arrive on time. Screening appointments are scheduled back-to-back, and if you arrive more than five minutes late for yours, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Allow 20 minutes for your appointment.