University Health Connection
University Health Connection, a branch of University Health Services, offers walk-in and call-ahead convenient care services, as well as routine medical exams, preventative care, and health care education by appointment.
The clinic is located on 1581 Dodd Drive, McCampbell Hall Suite 201, at the corner of Cannon Drive and 10th Avenue. Please bring your Ohio State medical health insurance card to your appointment. Office visits are covered 100%.
Same Day, Convenient Care Call-Ahead: 614-293-8146. We begin scheduling same-day appointments at 8:00 a.m.
If you have a care need, we encourage you to call ahead before you travel to the clinic (614-293-8146). Doing so can minimize your wait time, lessen your exposure to other patients who are ill, and reduce your time away from work.
Convenient Walk-In Care and Primary Care visits with the physician are covered at 100% of the cost; applicable deductible and coinsurance based on your health plan will apply for labs and x-rays.
Consider trying University Health Connection for convenient care needs such as:
- Colds, coughs, sore throats, flu symptoms, and sinus infections
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Minor burns, rashes, and insect bites
- Non-traumatic back pain
- Strains and sprains
- Urinary Tract Infections
Primary Care Services
Michael Alexander, MD
Laurie Belknap, DO
- Convenient Care
- Primary Care
- Transitional Care and ER Follow Up (short-term care for those waiting to get into their new primary care provider)
- Pharmacy Services (medication and illness education, smoking cessation, comprehensive medication review and recommendation)
- Biometric Health Screenings for established patients
- Nursing Services (vaccinations, ear irrigation, blood pressure monitoring, and follow-up appointments)
- EAP Entry Point
- Health Benefits Education
- Wellness and Prevention Services
8:30 a.m. - 3:50 p.m. Monday-Friday or until daily capacity is met.
Call for availability and schedules.
Nursing and Pharmacy Services (by appointment)
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
1581 Dodd Dr.
McCampbell Hall, Suite 201