Below are five tips to help increase water intake:
- Drink a glass of water each morning when starting your day
- Drink a glass of water before each meal
- Carry a water bottle with you
- Add fruit to add flavor to your water
- Use a water bottle that helps you track your ounces
*Some individuals may need to speak with their PCP to determine the preferred amount of water they should drink each day based on current health conditions/medications.
To stay hydrated do you really need eight glasses of water per day? Join OSU Health Coach Bonnie on August 11 from 11:30 a.m. to noon to review the benefits of staying hydrated and to get additional tips to increase water intake and recipes to flavor water. Click here to sign up today.
Photo credit: istockphoto.com