The Ohio State Employee Assistance Program
The OSU Health Plan provides an on-campus counseling department partnering with Impact, an All One Health Company, to provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program) services to faculty, staff, their household members and parents/parents-in-law.
For more information on the EAP program and services, email email@example.com, call 800 678-6265, or visit the new Employee Assistance & Work/Life website powered by IMPACT, an All One Health Company.
Create a new account by first clicking the link below and then clicking on the sign-up button (top right of the screen). Use the company code “buckeyes.”
How does the EAP work?
To support employees and their families on a wide range of challenges, responsibilities and concerns, Ohio State offers resources and benefits to help enhance the overall well-being of you and your family.
The Ohio State Employee Assistance Program (EAP), in partnership with IMPACT Solutions, an AllOne Health company, has a member portal, online tools, well-being resources and work-life services that are available to eligible Ohio State employees, their dependents, household members, parents, and parents-in-law.
The Ohio State EAP offers many everyday resources to help make your life a little easier and less overwhelming. Individuals have access to up to five free counseling services, resource locators to help find child or adult care, tools to improve your financial wellness, legal services, travel and entertainment planning assistance, support to find cleaning services, on-demand professional development courses, and much more.
How do I access the Employee Assistance Program?
The EAP tools and resources are available 24/7 through the personal EAP portal at osu.mylifeexpert.com. The portal can be used to request any of the services offered by using the live chat function Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST or completing the online request form for work-life services. You can also request any of the below services by calling 800-678-6265.
Create your private and confidential account by visiting osu.mylifeexpert.com. The Ohio State EAP portal provides you with access to current health and well-being related articles, videos, calculators, and webinars that focus on:
• Family – parenting tips, developmental stages, childcare, well-being, aging, grief and loss and family assistance
• Health – healthy living, mindfulness, nutrition, caregiving, COVID-19 and addiction
• Financial – financial wellness, identity theft, legal, debt, taxes, mortgages and loans
• Career – career goals, networking, work-life, workplace, management and skill builders
• Living – consumer safety, green living, travel, pets, Internet safety, disaster, pets and going green
• College – college planning, financial aid, scholarships, student loans and student well-being
To create your account:
1. Visit osu.mylifeexpert.com
2. Create a new account by clicking on the “sign up” button on the upper right side of the screen
3. Enter company code: buckeyes
4. Enter your preferred email address
5. Select a username that you will remember and complete submission
6. Check your email to complete registration. (The confirmation email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and will include an access code to confirm your account)
7. Follow the directions in the email, to verify your access code with your account and select a secure password
8. Now, you can login with your username and password
If you have issues creating an account, contact call 800.678.6265 or email email@example.com.
How can the Ohio State EAP help me?
The OSU Employee Assistance Program offers multiple ways to connect with confidential counseling resources:
- Member Portal
- Personal Assistant Services
- 5 Life Coaching Sessions
- Medical Advocacy
- 5 Mental Health Counseling Sessions
- Financial Education
- Legal Consultation
- Work-Life Resources and Referrals
Work/Life Services Provided by the EAP
- Educational opportunities
- Pet care